is a rack extension for Reason
that can do just about anything with CV.
- It has 4 main LFOs that take basic waveforms and curve and shape them extensively,
- a grid combiner/selector/looper/crossfader plus delay for combining and choosing amongst these LFOs and other signals,
- 2 special purpose LFO quants (used as quantizers, internal and external gate generators, and mod sources),
- gate channels on all major components, driven by sources and quants,
- quantizer channels on LFOs and grid, driven directly by the quants,
- a gate-driven envelope,
- user knobs and buttons with text labels,
- extensive mod sections for the major components,
- tons of back panel input and output connections,
- and plenty of lamps and displays to show you exactly what's going on.
- It's seriously packed with menus, knobs, and buttons, but most optional things light up when in use and go dark when not,
so it's easy to see at a glance what's going on.
- And if you ever get confused, there are help menus in each section that go into detail on each control.